Breakfast is the most important meal of the day they say!
For us at Internal Lifestyle , what we put in our bodies at ANY time is what's most important, always!
Our meals have to consist of energy boosting nutrients and tremendous flavor!
These winter months have been suspiciously odd with spring weather temperatures and snow blizzards in the same week.
With unpredictability such as that, you can be certain of one thing with the following recipes : deliciousness + high energy, no matter what the environmental conditions!
1. Chocolate Banana Strawberry Breakfast Bowl
(grab your nutribullet or blender!! )
1. fill blender 1/4 of the way with water then add bananas, tsp of honey and 2 tsp's of cocoa
2. blend to desired thickness/thinness then put into a bowl
3. slice strawberries
4. sprinkle coconut flakes, hemp seeds, chia seeds, buckwheat, and strawberries on top
All done, yum!
2. Cinnamon Nutmeg Oatmeal + Veggies
-2 or 3 arrots
1. boil 1/2 or 3/4 of a cup of almond milk in a pot
2. add nutmeg, cinnamon, 2 bay leaves, oats( 3/4 cup), and mace to pot
3. add 2 tsp's of coconut oil to a pan and let melt
4. slice ripened plantain adding sea salt or cayenne pepper to each side and let cook in pan flipping over pieces occasionally
5. add 2 tsp's of coconut oil and honey to a pan, let blend and add cinnamon
6. add shredded carrots
7. mix all ingredients for 5-6 minutes
8. add garlic and coconut oil to a pan, let kale sit in hot water for 7 minutes then add to pan and mix ingredients for 2-3 minutes adding a dash of sea salt if you desire
9 add all dishes to a plate and or bowl of you choice with a side of frozen raspberries!
immmmm good :)
3. Avocado Chia + Pink Lady Apples
-1 pink lady apple
1. peel and add two avocados to a blender filled 1/4 or less with water and blend
2. add avocado cream to a bowl
3. dice pink lady apple and sprinkle both chia seeds and apple cubes on top
Quick and easy!
4. Kale Banana Smoothie
- 2 leaves of kale sliced
- 1 banana
- almond milk
1. blend all ingredients in a blender 1/4 of the way filled with almond milk
5. Super Powered Salad
- gala apples
1. slice apples
2. shred carrots
3. mix all ingredients except lemon
4. squeeze lemon juice over ingredients for dressing
5. slice lemon and infuse it in a glass of water
6. Beet Bowl , Salad + Infused Water
-lettuce spring mix
1. boil beets in water for 20 minutes
2. rinse bets off in cool water and slice into medium sized pieces
3. shred carrot
4. add 1/2 spoon of goji berries, 1/2 tsp of honey,sliced beets, and carrots to a blender
5. take water from boiled beets and fill blender 1/4 of the way and blend ingredients then pour in bowl
6. add sliced strawberries and chia seeds on top
7. rinse spring mix salad , squeeze lemon juice on leaves
8. slice grape tomatoes and blend with salad
9. slice strawberries and lemon and add to water
Goodness, pure goodness... <3
7. Coconut Water + Jelly
1. have someone break coconut open , sip juice, eat jelly and enjoy!